This is the section where the organizer's repertoire is created and edited.
It contains information on both current and past shows/events - use the filter button.
- Make sure you are logged into your Entase account.
- Your public profile name is written in the upper left corner.
- Below that, in the Dashboard section, select Repertoire.
Update information about the organizer's repertoire
You can ADD a new repertoire with the orange button in the upper right corner.
The repertoire has 2 categories of settings:
- Age restriction
- Poster - Press the Change button.
Clicking on the box gives you the option to select an image prepared sizewise. Also, the option works with dragging, by directly dragging the image to the field from your computer. Then press Save.
- Image for Social Networks - press the Change button.
Double clicking on the box gives you the option to select an image prepared sizewise. Also, the option works with dragging, by directly dragging the image to the field from your computer. Then press Save.
If for some reason you don't like a previewed image, press Cancel.
In order to be well positioned, each image needs to be correctly sized.
Once saved, each performance, production or event is previewed in the order of addition and can be:
- shared - via the Get link button
- embedded – via the Embed code button
- edited – via the Edit button
- added to Program – via the Create Program button
In Productions you can also easily find information by keyword - using the Search form.
Clicking on each individual performance/event shows its schedule in the Program. There you will also receive visual information about the occupancy of the hall for upcoming dates, sales status, and possibility to reserve a hall.
Using the buttons you can embed or share the program by date of each performance/event.
To delete, enter edit mode by pressing the button of the repertoire you wish to delete.
Press the delete button.
Productions cannot be deleted if there is a past or ongoing Program event for it.