You can very easily generate a list of all tickets sold for an upcoming event. It can help you at the entrance when you welcome guests. It includes all the necessary information you need:
- Reservation number
- Buying Channel
- Ticket number
- Price policy
- Customer information
- Row and seat
Follow these few steps to generate a Ticket List.
- Make sure you are logged into your Entase account
- Go to the Program page in the Office panel.
- Click on the icon with three dots to the right of the event you want to see the additional menu of options.
- From the additional options menu, click List of tickets
- The system will generate a PDF file for you.
You can scan a ticket with your phone.
Speed up guest check-in and reduce wait times with built-in ticket validation. Learn more.